can't find any games, when i do it's against Europeans...lol

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
So up until recently (the 17th), I was able to join a game within 30 seconds of searching (my internet's not the greatest, so it'll say something like 10-20 available games, but that was fine with me as long as i could join fast). I play team deathmatch, which at any time accounts for at least 1/5 of the player base, yet can't seem to join a game now on my own or with friends the past few days (now it only tells me there are 1-2 available games, yet they are hardly ever good matches).

When I did managed to join games today, it was always against the same group of people give or take and almost everyone was european (host had 4 bars, i had 1; asked him what country, he said France) (since I was the only 1 in red, in concluded i was the lone wolf American).

On another note, whenever I party up with friends, they can't seem to find any games. The moment I leave, they almost instantly join. I'm like a virus that sabotages anyone's lobby i join lol. The only way for me to play with them is to join game the moment they tell me they have an almost-full lobby (in this case i can't guarantee to be on the same team as them, which is too bad).

Last of all, my NAT type has always been OPEN, so I'm not sure what the problem is there.

As stated before, this only started a few days ago, with no apparent updates. All I know is one day everything was fine, the next day I couldnt find/join anything.

If anyone has experienced this, any troubleshooting would help. Thanks a lot!

just joined a game and confirmed with everyone there they were european (and once again as indicated by me having the worst ping)
lmao that sux. ok well get the best internet you can from your ISP that should help. if your still experiencing(cant spel1) the problem thry ending programs that use internt (ex: skype, oOVOo, aim, blah blah blah you should know what uses internet and what doesnt) if the problem still proceeds to f**k your MW2 pwnage then i expect you got yourself a one-of-a-kind virus. if you have a virus u should be smart enough to fix it, if your not use ur anti-virus program (expecting you have 1) run a scan to eliminate viruses /yea. And if the problem still occurs then YOU ARE F**KED
Quote Originally Posted by mushwarrior_ii View Post
So up until recently (the 17th), I was able to join a game within 30 seconds of searching (my internet's not the greatest, so it'll say something like 10-20 available games, but that was fine with me as long as i could join fast). I play team deathmatch, which at any time accounts for at least 1/5 of the player base, yet can't seem to join a game now on my own or with friends the past few days (now it only tells me there are 1-2 available games, yet they are hardly ever good matches).

When I did managed to join games today, it was always against the same group of people give or take and almost everyone was european (host had 4 bars, i had 1; asked him what country, he said France) (since I was the only 1 in red, in concluded i was the lone wolf American).

On another note, whenever I party up with friends, they can't seem to find any games. The moment I leave, they almost instantly join. I'm like a virus that sabotages anyone's lobby i join lol. The only way for me to play with them is to join game the moment they tell me they have an almost-full lobby (in this case i can't guarantee to be on the same team as them, which is too bad).

Last of all, my NAT type has always been OPEN, so I'm not sure what the problem is there.

As stated before, this only started a few days ago, with no apparent updates. All I know is one day everything was fine, the next day I couldnt find/join anything.

If anyone has experienced this, any troubleshooting would help. Thanks a lot!

just joined a game and confirmed with everyone there they were european (and once again as indicated by me having the worst ping)
First off aIW or Steam.
Second off NAT type only has to do with hosting.
Third off, if you ARE using Steam, IWnet sucks. Sucks ass. So if you can only find European people in your games, i advise re-installing. Something might have happened in the install...
Hope this helps
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


First off aIW or Steam.
Second off NAT type only has to do with hosting.
Third off, if you ARE using Steam, IWnet sucks. Sucks ass. So if you can only find European people in your games, i advise re-installing. Something might have happened in the install...
Hope this helps
yea i know IWnet sucks. it was fine up until a few days ago. perhaps i should just completely reinstall. do you think i should reinstall steam itself also? or just the game?
Quote Originally Posted by mushwarrior_ii View Post
yea i know IWnet sucks. it was fine up until a few days ago. perhaps i should just completely reinstall. do you think i should reinstall steam itself also? or just the game?
just the game unless steam is acting wiered. switch to aiw copy all the files you have in steam/steamapps/common/modernwarfe2(something like that) and put them in a folder then go to alteriw.net and get the patch and apply it to the files u put into the folder
Quote Originally Posted by christophergonzalez View Post
Reinstall or just play on ps3 or xbox 360
lol youve posted that same comment in two threads.. and people thought u failed..
if it doesnt work you fix the problem not "just play on ps3 or xbox 360"....
and in other post you said you couldnt re-install... hmm sounds like your just trying to get some posts...
Quote Originally Posted by christophergonzalez View Post
Reinstall or just play on ps3 or xbox 360
I think ppl are playin alteriwnet so they can play for FREE stop telling them to resort to console unless u can help them. u posted this on another thread already stop spreading this
sorry let me clarify, as stated on my second post. it's a legit copy on steam that I'm using. at this point, a complete reinstall seems like the only viable option--all 11 gigs of it
Cut the offtopic guys!
sry for goin off topic D: he (he=chris) jus got me a little ticked off :d sowy
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?