Warrock hacks problem.

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Warrock hacks problem.
Well, hello I'm pretty new to this forums and this is my first thread

Anyways, sorry If i posted in the wrong section, and if I did can a mod please move to a correct section..

Ok well I've been having these problems trying to use the hacks, like "Cant load dll" or something similar to that, and I'm using a windows XP computer (its mac, but windows is booted up on it.) I named the injector and the .dll the same name and I still get this error , I'm wondering if anyone can help me, thanks in advance if you can.
Maybe the hack is detected.../
Quote Originally Posted by Pagn View Post
Maybe the hack is detected.../
i doubt if thats it cause i have the same problem as him

and all the hacks i use are undetected
Quote Originally Posted by NAZZ309 View Post
i doubt if thats it cause i have the same problem as him

and all the hacks i use are undetected
Are you using windows XP?

Check again to see if theres any capitals, lowercase, or punctuations. If you boot it then and it loads the Warrock page and you don't see the hack list when logging in, then the hack is detected. Recently, Gamersfirst patched a lot of hacks and a lot of MPGH members are trying there best to make good hacks so if u want, you can patiently wait for a good hack
Well it doesn't even let me login since warrock freezes for a minute while loading, then crashes
Quote Originally Posted by NAZZ309 View Post
i doubt if thats it cause i have the same problem as him

and all the hacks i use are undetected
o my god, its funny cuz all the hacks are detected atm..
Quote Originally Posted by oKz2 View Post
o my god, its funny cuz all the hacks are detected atm..
Lol. 2 hacks work for me.. Apache hack and I'm trying to release one public VIP here..
Maybe, I finally got one that didn't have the problem but makes warrock crash after being loading
Check again to see if theres any capitals, lowercase, or punctuations. If you boot it then and it loads the Warrock page and you don't see the hack list when logging in, then the hack is detected. Recently, Gamersfirst patched a lot of hacks and a lot of MPGH members are trying there best to make good hacks so if u want, you can patiently wait for a good hack
Quote Originally Posted by ii tankz ii View Post
Well, hello I'm pretty new to this forums and this is my first thread

Anyways, sorry If i posted in the wrong section, and if I did can a mod please move to a correct section..

Ok well I've been having these problems trying to use the hacks, like "Cant load dll" or something similar to that, and I'm using a windows XP computer (its mac, but windows is booted up on it.) I named the injector and the .dll the same name and I still get this error , I'm wondering if anyone can help me, thanks in advance if you can.
Hack is Detected bro
Quote Originally Posted by ryski123 View Post
Hack is Detected bro
Ah, thanks do the hacks get patched like every day? I was skimming threw pages and found hacks that was released 1-2 days ago and tons of them seem to be locked because they patched it
Man I have two pc’s, one with Vista and other with XP, and most of the hacks that I use only work in my Vista pc. Try to buy other pc with Vista or Windows 7. If you don’t have money to it, try to play legit for a while and earn some money
Quote Originally Posted by Sam The Kid View Post
Man I have two pc’s, one with Vista and other with XP, and most of the hacks that I use only work in my Vista pc. Try to buy other pc with Vista or Windows 7. If you don’t have money to it, try to play legit for a while and earn some money

I have the money but I don't like using windows at all because they tend to over heat when I leave them on 24/7 . So I just use bootcamp to boot it up but I finally got one working

Thanks for some advice tho
I had the exact same prob and i bet whoever else does is on a vista 64bit
I was just on to take screen shots and saw a hacker super jump, so must be just 64-bit OS users having problems
Hacks still work for me. Win XP Pro 32-bit & Windows 7 32-bit
well it happend to me ages ago and some times it happen were he is what u do go to warrock press right click and follow this properties>Compatibility>Compatibility Mode Run this program in Compatibility mode for windows XP(service pack 3) thank me if that helped
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us