LightbulbCan't Access the internet

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Can't Access the internet
All External Applications I have can't access the internet. For example "Team Viewer 5" and it says this:
As you can see it says no internet connection when you can most easily see that I am connected and writing this post. I'll tell you that it won't work on more than just Team Viewer but there will probably be some choob like "Re-install team viewer duhh" So here is another example of this stupid little meebo task notifier, it also wont connect (you can aslo see that I am connected to the internet because my icon is the connected one!):
I'm wired. I've scanned for viruses twice on two different scanners (windows and panda) nothing came up, i was tying to port forward (Mw2) the other day and messed with my ip address and network controller because portfotward .com said i needed to do THIS (get a static ip because it said "Do not skip this step! Please enter the static ip you want to forward to:" and im like I dont have one -_- so I clicked how to make one) and they say to change this once you get you info from cmd:
but as you can see it's removed. My NAT typed is open (Mw2), Win 7 - 32, and all is well but (i didnt actually port forward, couldn't get it to work just gave in and hope for the best) this problem is occurring. And the I dont know if this is the problem i just thought what did i change that had to do with my network in the last couple days. Yes I have tried restarting comp, router, modem...

I'm pretty experienced with this shit myself, and I have no idea...
I hope you guys can help, Thanks

EDIT:
im thanking everyone because the smallest help is big!! lol what the fuck did I just say
hmmm...
antivirus firewalls can fuck shit up.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
hmmm...
antivirus firewalls can fuck shit up.
Completely disabled my virus protection.
... nothing
(this is after I scanned )
Restart ur router?
Quote Originally Posted by Niku2 View Post
Restart ur router?

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Yes I have tried restarting comp, router, modem...
^^^^^^^^^^
Umm....Hmmm....I dunno what this can be due to. ReDownload with anitvir off and reinstall with it off too. thats all I can say.
disable your firewall /
Thanks for all the help guys, I'll try to re-install my virus protection.
++Thanked to all of you
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Thanks for all the help guys, I'll try to re-install my virus protection.
++Thanked to all of you
There should be a reset button on the back of ur modem or router, u can just press that.
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post

There should be a reset button on the back of ur modem or router, u can just press that.
that resets the whole internet then you have to setit back up.
im a lazy fucker didnt read it all /yea
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post

There should be a reset button on the back of ur modem or router, u can just press that.
Quote Originally Posted by xx claws xx View Post
that resets the whole internet then you have to setit back up.
Yes, agreed. That wouldn't do anything but cause rage.

Quote Originally Posted by SXE BOI View Post
im a lazy fucker didnt read it all /yea
It just looks big cause of screenies, but do you have any idea's?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?