Buying A Hack

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Buying A Hack
Ok, I'm buying a hack with the following things.

Wall Hack
Chams (Green/Red)

I want a really good bypass. I want it to be updated all the time. I want to be the only person using it. I will be using this on a high level account. Becouse, if the fact that i do roll with the big clans. But, it's time to become the best. Im smart enough to not let people know i know where they are. Yes, I will pay for it. I'm a ligit buyer. So, if you think you can make that hack. give me a price. and tell me what going on. And, i'll def buy it if its good and ligit. Get back to me.\


Edit: im not sure if this is the correct spot. I was gunna ask dave but say somewhere he only checks his PMs when they get to 50. and sooner the better.

Edit #2: If you evan star talking shit about my post being low. Fuck you. lol.. this sites for hacking so this is the first spot. Im not in the mood to post 400 times and then get my rep up. So take it or leave it.
...buy vip
I was going to. But so many people use the hacks they it's possible it could def be detected. I do know K2 Admins run aroundh ere. So, if i get a hack that I just use. Chances that i will get cought go waaaay down.
Quote Originally Posted by jbw230 View Post
I was going to. But so many people use the hacks they it's possible it could def be detected. I do know K2 Admins run aroundh ere. So, if i get a hack that I just use. Chances that i will get cought go waaaay down.
Thats kool,

but the D3D wallhack is awesome, it has chams

My VIP Expired 2 Days ago, i was using it, and did not get banned
yup teh hack has CHAMS and Wall Hack and its undetected dont need a bypass
Off topic, This post belongs to the Warrock Market Place. Post there you may get a good reply. End of discussion.
Hm, alright I'll prolyl do that. and I did use that hack. it was very nice. used that in a scrim against ReD 1v2 but um.. ya i like it but i dont want everyone to use it cuz when it does get detected...then by by level 48
lol dont use hacks just play fair and your acc wont get banned
Quote Originally Posted by Nurbek92 View Post
lol dont use hacks just play fair and your acc wont get banned
smartest idea
i have one......
I have an unreleased hack, that is extremely exclusive (you and me maybe lol) it has a built in bypass, i just tested it, absolutely fine. I just need to fix a few glitches and add 2 or 2 hakcs
lolz i have hack to mutch,
and i am IP banned
so i dont use hack anymore + dont play -_-
yo man just buy vip they are good hacks i wish i could get vip and vip hacks dont get detected, they have bypass's and more just buy vip if u wana buy a hack. peace
play fair and u wont get banned... K2 ADMIN BAN EM! lol...
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us