Problem with PlaySpan "More Payment Methods"

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Problem with PlaySpan "More Payment Methods"
Hello,

I'm trying to buy from PlaySpan, and when i check out, and then "More Payment Methods" I can't see a full screen, i can't see the options, that needed to complete my purchase. Here's a screenshot:

Need help so fast please , sorry if its the wrong section, but the General Section had been removed.

SOLVED, just keep pressing tab in this small window, and you will get what you need
/Request to close, and thanks for all.
Try using Opera or Internet Explorer browser and report back to us then
Why would one spend money on such a horrible game?
Why would one spend money on such a horrible game?
Spending 5 bucks doesn't matter for me <.<
Man I can’t really help you, try the G1 forums , sometimes they help you much more then we do in this kinds of situations.
Quote Originally Posted by Sam The Kid View Post
Man I can’t really help you, try the G1 forums , sometimes they help you much more then we do in this kinds of situations.
I know, but they need an ages until someone reply, and at the last the mother fker "Von" will tell me, submit a ticket for playspan, and I already did that
I don't get this problem.
Quote Originally Posted by FR3DSTER View Post
I don't get this problem.
Then you don't need to post.
Contact Playspan support, they could help you a lot more than we can. e.e; I don't see the point of asking us, we're not them. xD

You could, however, try CTRL+F5 for a hard reset of the window, and see if that fixes the problem since is a client-side issue.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us