FallDamage Buggy ?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
FallDamage Buggy ?
I want to know if these PTC command are buddy or things like that x)

Code:
FallDamageMax

FallDamageMin 

FallDamageMaxHeight

FallDamageMinHeight
Thanks for answering !
If they are does someone have an alternative for NoFallDamage !? :P

PS : CanShootTrough Really work ? Because me ... I got nothing ingame :P Yeah I got Wall Impact XD No more
to me NoFallDamage will alway be bugy
Yeah because I tried the PTC Command that I wrote but ... nothing...
I put the MaxDamage to 0 and I try with the Height ... nothing
thats the old way of dooing "NoFallDamage " or NFD is patched

/requseting close
You really think that if those worked, there would be no hacks with no fall damage? Of course they don't work, and probably never will.
The point is they did and hes asking if they still do.
Those hacks aren't patched. Thats just not the way of doing them. For NFD you need addies, and same with Super Bullets.
no super bullet is patched you need to get the rightaddies and use a realy realy good bypass
NexFAGon patched the NFD PTC's.

/Closed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?