[Help] How to add in skins/gui

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
[Help] How to add in skins/gui
I've downloaded some skins i've found on the internet for VB but i don't know how to use them lol. I dunno a tutorial or website or something would be helpful. Thanks
Are they in a *.vb format?
Quote Originally Posted by Shark23 View Post
Are they in a *.vb format?
The skins are .skf

Then I downloaded some that are .bmp

I dunno wtf
Any websites you can recommend or tell me what am i looking for? lol
Oh yeah I've used skincrafter before. Free version isn't so great. Anyway there should be instructions in it. Toolbox>right click>add items>wait all day for it to load>Browse>find skincrafter.
Quote Originally Posted by Shark23 View Post
Oh yeah I've used skincrafter before. Free version isn't so great. Anyway there should be instructions in it. Toolbox>right click>add items>wait all day for it to load>Browse>find skincrafter.
You do relalize there are 10 download links?
I would really apprictae Team Viewer cause I already have something made and I want to convert it to this new gui/skin. (thanks blubb1337 )
PM me your teamviewer info.
Quote Originally Posted by Shark23 View Post
PM me your teamviewer info.
Yes Sir /yea


/Bump/
Still not solved.

Also:
Shark23 file transfered a virus/whatever into my C:/ drive
Not to be trusted
(im not stupid, i stopped his mouse movement but that won't stop file transfers and I didn't know that)
I didn't initiate a file transfer. I lost connection to you and TV kicked me out. Believe what you will though
did the virus work? no? damt..
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
did the virus work? no? damt..
Well it did....
I have a friend for witness too...
But your right, owned. But he should still get banned or people should be aware.
What virus are you referring to?
for themes i use a color picker =)
I hardly believe he sent you a virus. but ok... Nextgen will close this sooner or later.. anyway
Quote Originally Posted by jbubblepop View Post

Shark23 file transfered a virus/whatever into my C:/ drive
Not to be trusted
(im not stupid, i stopped his mouse movement but that won't stop file transfers and I didn't know that)
I really doubt that he'd do that, and if he did, please provide some proof that he transferred a virus onto your computer, and he can be banned. Until now, he's safe.

Anyways, if that Lolland ****** weren't banned we'd have a closed thread by now.
@jbubblepop, your fault why trust someone so easily? :/
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?