Aran hacking guide?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Aran hacking guide?
So im looking for a good Aran botting/hacking guide.
If anyone can post one then thanks.
I'm only level 16, and will continue to quest, but i want to bot overnight without passing 30. I have 7miss godmode + blink, pvac, all that good stuff. Where should i go? Or should i train normally till 30, FW myself to 40, then PYPQ bot to 70?
Thanks.
You cannot request for hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Parade View Post
You cannot request for hacks.
He's requesting a guide. If someone has a link to one(on MPGH), or can copypaste one(from another site, give credits, don't link).
Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
He's requesting a guide. If someone has a link to one(on MPGH), or can copypaste one(from another site, give credits, don't link).
Hacks, guides, same thing.
I'm pretty sure im allowed to ask for a guide... >.>
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us