CoolHow to join a modded server?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
How to join a modded server?
Hey guys! I couldn't find any guides or anything on zeh google so i decided to ask you guys.

I recently joined a modded map on mw2 and became instantly level 70, I left it quickly after and entered prestige mode. And ever since that day I have been looking for another instant 70 mod map, but I cant really find any. Is there any way you can join one? Or is it just pure luck?

Please help

Thanks.
Well I wouldn't really like to be banned so i think joining one is the safest method to quick 70. I dont know about Trainers and such, and I wouldnt really like to hack at all (if it is hacking I dont know anything about this :P). Thanks for your answer, the link you provided is helpful
Quote Originally Posted by Crainer1422 View Post
Well I wouldn't really like to be banned so i think joining one is the safest method to quick 70. I dont know about Trainers and such, and I wouldnt really like to hack at all (if it is hacking I dont know anything about this :P). Thanks for your answer, the link you provided is helpful
No problem, if you want, I could help you with the hack, it's not really hacking, just sets your level to your choice and your prestige to your choice..
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us