[SOLVED] Got Error

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Got Error
Hey Guys, I Need To Ask A Question. Ok, I Started A Private Match With My Friends, (I AM BANNED ) I Got To Loading The Game With My Mod (Used PP_CrazyApples Codes On His Post) And My Game Ran Perfectly And My Friend Sayd He Got This Error Saying : Files different from server Error. I Was Like Fuck Bullshit / So I Dont Understand. I Joined My Friends Game And I Got The Error Too. I Did Do The Thing Where How To Swap The Main Menu Theme With Real Music I Did That. HELP ME
Did you Fix the CRC32 if you didnt do it it wont work

Do you have original main menu music if you have follow these steps:
just go to this thread Tools Needed For Modding
Download The Attachment
Extract CRCFixer.exe
Make Folder Named Original
Make Folder Named New
Copy original main menu music to original folder
Copy Modified Main menu music
Run CRCFixer.exe
in original Box Put Original
in New box put New
Click on execute
Put the new file in iw_20.iwd
and you're done

And then you will say
Ill Try It Lol

Thx Man

I Dont

EDIT : Does Anybody Have Main Menu ORIGINAL?
Here you go

/marked as solved
hz_t_oilrig_themestealth_v1.rarattachment deleted · 12 downloads before removal
Ok Thanks Archangel
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us