dead section is dead =/

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
dead section is dead =/
WHY.

If anybody got experiance in php or java or any web programming language.
-no basic html fags.


I can design everything and code a website (pretty expert in html and css_


IM BASICALLY OPEN FOR PROJECTS. I was thinking like a mafia game. idk hit me if anybody needs me.
web programming is not the real thing on my opinion... :\
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
web programming is not the real thing on my opinion... :\
Especially on a game hacking site..
Cause I dont wana go here. KthanxBaiii
Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
I was thinking like a mafia game. idk hit me if anybody needs me.
I'm a web dev for the money (still a student so I can't get a full time job). I'm pretty much the organic version of the php manual, I probably know 75% of the html5 spec already and 90% of the css3 spec.

I learned java during an extracurricular course, but in the end I just gave up. I can manage simple projects, but for anything grander I need some resources to help me out.

If you ever get any incentive to do anything, you might as well tell me, I would be glad to help, lately I'm getting bored (I'm making a clan website based on fluxbb and it's one of those long and boring projects).
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us