Keep getting kicked

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Keep getting kicked
Everytime I go into a PunkBuster game I get kicked with this message

Code:
Chastain13 PunkBuster kicked player 'Chastain13' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Dissallowed Program/Driver [125140]
Can someone tell me whats wrong and how I can fix it./
do you use any hacks?
Stop programs like: Fraps and Steam.
or updated your driver's.
or even updated PB, but do the first option
Will do.
/to short

my problem was running wegames
/posts merged
turn off all programs then run cod 5 and join a server
It could be because you haven't updated your pb, more info are you running xfire, itunes, steam have you got the latest patches?
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
It could be because you haven't updated your pb, more info are you running xfire, itunes, steam have you got the latest patches?
It's solved
what did u do to solve it?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us