Tzar Multi-Injector

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
Good job for your first injector!
Thank you =)
I need a teacher to help me make some hacks, i would love to learn to make any hack for any game.
Quote Originally Posted by _Tzar View Post
Thank you =)
I need a teacher to help me make some hacks, i would love to learn to make any hack for any game.
I hope you succeeded. Good luck!
Approved. Good work.
Thank you for approval =)
I like it the Guid very easy and simple, for be your first injector is very good as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
I like it the Guid very easy and simple, for be your first injector is very good as well.
Same here, love the GUI.
looks pretty nice.

Cool GUI.
Thanks for all the good comments =)
Quote Originally Posted by _Tzar View Post
Thanks for all the good comments =)
No problem.
Pagn don't own all good comments
its pretty good but does it inject both 32x and 64x or no ? Also i dont find the difference much from this and casey if you made it a auto process finder and instead of renaming the hacks but having them in the same folder that will be a great injector
Quote Originally Posted by iRobot2 View Post
its pretty good but does it inject both 32x and 64x or no ?
What you mean 32x? That's a old PC...

You mean 64x and 86x. /
Woops yeh lol meant that.. i didnt even look at what i was typing and i heard windows 98 is better for gaming because its lighter
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us