Post[SOLVED] Multiplayer Not Working?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Multiplayer Not Working?
When i get to the Main Menu
and I click multiplayer
the game freezes for like 5 seconds
then the game shuts down and has some kind of error

It looks like this:


I really want to play multiplayer
can some1 pleaeaeaease hewlp?
you play multiplay trough steam? wtf? is that some cracked shit?
Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
you play multiplay trough steam? wtf? is that some cracked shit?
yes its cracked
lol
Try to re-install game and re-apply patch. I only know that my MP says iw4mp.exe not iw4mp_ceg.exe U can try to get the MP rip from aIW forums
cracks for steam dont work, get alteriwnet

/marked as solved
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us