Selling RuneScape Account MAIN

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Selling RuneScape Account MAIN
I'm selling a Runescape account I actually traded for a crossfire account on this forum so I am not the original owner, it has MY recovery's set MY email set and MY password set. It is my account but I'm not the original owner...

Pictures are the information






I have posted this on other forums as of 26/07/2010 AUD Date.
lol, its 26th.

what level and are the blanked stats 1?
Date was typo

Offer a price bidding starts at $15 USD
lol, its 26th.

what level and are the blanked stats 1?
dont trade if it has blank stats
Below 30 they are.... and why not? Jagex can pinpoint an account if they see all the stats and total level..
burmp isnt a bump its a burmp
bump bump fucking hell buy it
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?