Buying Steam account with Mw2.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Buying Steam account with Mw2.
MPGH. Well the title says it all!! I want to buy a steam account with Call of duty modern warfare 2 or Battlefield Bad company 2. Add my msn at daniuzd96@hotmail.com to talk prices. Have a nice day!
i have mw2 and i have already added u so come online
Quote Originally Posted by iKillNewbs View Post
MPGH. Well the title says it all!! I want to buy a steam account with Call of duty modern warfare 2 or Battlefield Bad company 2. Add my msn at daniuzd96@hotmail.com to talk prices. Have a nice day!
Quote Originally Posted by sniperboy34 View Post
req close cause i flame!
Why are you posing in your own thread sniperboy?
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Why are you posing in your own thread sniperboy?
Wtf?? Were not the same person.. Think before you flame please. Thanks.
Hey, I added you o_O
Added. I'll sell for cheap.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?