Crossfire double shoot hack?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire double shoot hack?
I was in a game today and this guy had m700 and he was pwning us all at first i thought it was an aimbot but then when i reviewed replay every time he shot the m700 two bullets would come out...

is it a hack?


EDIT: I posted the replay for anyone who wants to review.

His username is like PwFSwat something.
your seeing things. there are no vips nor purblics out with a double shoot feature.
Hold on, i'll post the replay
He means the VIP from an unmentioned site.And Helixx, we told u not to hack in the MPGH clan.And I want a virus scan with that replay if u don't mind.
2 Virus Scan and Video Or Screen
i dont think THAT site vip has a hack like that maybe a rez file change? you think so?
U have 5 minutes to add the virus scan or I'm just closing this.....
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us