[HELP]Progress bar

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP]Progress bar
Hello, I'm trying to fit a progress bar in to my cleaner but I
Current do not know how to set an increment for each deleted item.
All that I have right now is when I hit "Clean" its already cleaned but the
progress bar loads very slowly to 100% when technically it only reacts to the
"Clean".

Example of what I currently want:
.Jpg deleted = [| ]
.Txt deleted = [|| ]


Example of what its currently doing:
"hits button" = [|||||||]
It deletes very fast...
It does I know that, But I aiming for it to follow what it deletes.
Hmm Try This Method

Code:
 If Progressbar1.Value = 50  Then '(i took 50 for an example)
'your code for the thingy here
end if      
If Progressbar1.value = 100  Then '(as i said b4 i took 100 as an example)
'your code here
End If
This Should Work

Change 50 and 100 with other numbers if you want.
Or you could do it better and say

GLOBAL:

dim totalchecked as integer

then in your checkboxes checkchanged

if CheckBoxX.Checked = True
totalchecked += 1
else
totalchecked -=1
end if.

Then in your cleaning event after each seperate cleaning sequence

add

ProgressBar1.Value += (100/totalchecked)

something like that
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Or you could do it better and say

GLOBAL:

dim totalchecked as integer

then in your checkboxes checkchanged

if CheckBoxX.Checked = True
totalchecked += 1
else
totalchecked -=1
end if.

Then in your cleaning event after each seperate cleaning sequence

add

ProgressBar1.Value += (100/totalchecked)

something like that
My brain hurts.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us