Arrow[Release] Ghost Busters MOD

PollWhat did you think of this MOD? (only vote after testing)
52 votes
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
Well you are right , same thing happened to me when i was BETA testing the TF2 mod...well Anyways, I think its better when you trap a ghost, they become a model, Like something that calls attention so you can go there and kill them. Also, try making a wep with a Thermal Sight and remove coldblooded from Ghosts...who knows ???

PS: How often does the click sound happen? every sec? every 5???
When you trap, they show up as ghillie suits, which is most suitable for ghosts.
Making them bulletproof just wasn't a great succes so I won't reimplement it.
And thermal doesn't work when invisible.

The click happens every two seconds if I'm not mistaking.
where can i find the sc files. version ?
omg very nice job! - adds alittle scare, with that clicking sound.
Guys nice bump...
thanks ........
papapapapa im lovin' it
Quote Originally Posted by TheLynx View Post
papapapapa im lovin' it
LOL!
McDonalds!
looks good , will make a lobby later , see what people says xD
I Love The Idea Of Juggernaut Models Great Work!
How can i load this whit MW2 liberation ?
Too bad I have to close it..

It was a very good mod..

/Closed due bump
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us