Question[SOLVED]NAT Type Strict.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]NAT Type Strict.
I tried everything that's in this Tutorial and my NAT Type is still Strict
Any ideas on how to get my NAT Type to Open?
(My NAT changed to Strict when I Updated alterIWnet yesterday.)
Check out the alteriwnet forums. They have the solution there that may help u
Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post
Check out the alteriwnet forums. They have the solution there that may help u
Link please?
Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Poison View Post
Link please?
Yea sure, he will be your slave. Waf waf, i am already coming. ******.
Try searching yourself.
No outside links, don't even think about it XD
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
No outside links, don't even think about it XD
My bad, I'll search for it myself then.

@CrazyApple keep hatin' it doesn't bother me.
/marked as solved ,,kind of''
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us