What I want to know is if I mod my warrock and then tape in a game or take a screen, is this reason for me to get ban? For other words, can I get banned for skinning?
I don't know for sure, but I got banned very soon after I posted my mod on youtube.
Originally Posted by omghacker
I don't know for sure, but I got banned very soon after I posted my mod on youtube.
Hm did you got account ban or ip ban?
Originally Posted by Sam The Kid
Hm did you got account ban or ip ban?
Account ban, was my main though xD
I dont' think WR can hand out IP bans anymore. And yes, modify game files is "illegal", so if you want to show off either censor any nicks, servers, time, any specific weapon times, dinar, premium time... or just use a new char.
Originally Posted by Alen
I dont' think WR can hand out IP bans anymore. And yes, modify game files is "illegal", so if you want to show off either censor any nicks, servers, time, any specific weapon times, dinar, premium time... or just use a new char.
warrock can hand out ip bans but yuo can always change ur ip
idk, i dont think so, they cant see what files u have,, i quess
WarRock does not ip ban anymore, i've been banned a couple of times already.
I got IP banned about a month ago... all my accs banned and then all that I used or made... now though I have a few accs again and I even managed (without being banned or suffering any other consequences(even though I have the 'previous owner' on xfire xD)) to steal a prem acc with a bunch of stuff xD... (I got banned for sharing last time...)
But can you confirm that I will not get banned for just using the mod?(ofc not posting videos or screens of it with my info...)
Originally Posted by xovius
I got IP banned about a month ago... all my accs banned and then all that I used or made... now though I have a few accs again and I even managed (without being banned or suffering any other consequences(even though I have the 'previous owner' on xfire xD)) to steal a prem acc with a bunch of stuff xD... (I got banned for sharing last time...)
But can you confirm that I will not get banned for just using the mod?(ofc not posting videos or screens of it with my info...)
No you won't get banned when they don't get access to your game files / see a proof of your mod.