Video tutorial: Making WarRock hack in Visual Basic

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Video tutorial: Making WarRock hack in Visual Basic
Becuse words are never enaugh, I made this video tutorial. Dont use the same module as I did, becuse it is detected, but if you do then replace the detected strings. Well I hope you will like my video.

Video is uploaded on putfile.com.
sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks v
Thanks man This kinda help but Help is help
Uber Bumping Spam Retard...


you dont need to post that ....
Its Allrite dude nice tut
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?