I need help w/ VB 2008 or C++.
I just needa basic script or watever./yea
Originally Posted by matthieu503
I need help w/ VB 2008 or C++.
I just needa basic script or watever./yea
when wanna script better get java i think...
java is for scripting!
im pro at vb.net add me on MSN or Xfire ask for it in PM , ill teach you how to make hacks and will give you some of my source look at some of the hacks i have released im no noob =p
Originally Posted by Lonely Tedy Bear
im pro at vb.net add me on MSN or Xfire ask for it in PM , ill teach you how to make hacks and will give you some of my source look at some of the hacks i have released im no noob =p
i don't see in this section any hacks stupid!
Originally Posted by Lonely Tedy Bear
im pro at vb.net add me on MSN or Xfire ask for it in PM , ill teach you how to make hacks and will give you some of my source look at some of the hacks i have released im no noob =p
what is ur msn?
Originally Posted by matthieu503
what is ur msn?
whos msn?
who say it next time...
+ better pm it him...