10000 Posts - 2000 Posts = ME

Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


It was 19 hours after I posted my thread, that I got banned.
Took Dave around 7 hours. He couldn't find the thread
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


Took Dave around 7 hours. He couldn't find the thread
I even had to link him to the thread.
ahahaha ban zoom allready do et go
Rip. Hejs...Zoom. Post Powned.
you get so many posts when you never post any thing any more
Bye bye, Dave still hasn't banned you?
Dave Is Lazy
Bye Dude /yea
R.I.P
HE'S 3 OVER!!!

................whats happens now?
im gonna get to 10k before you
Baibai Zoom .

Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
HE'S 3 OVER!!!

................whats happens now?
3yr ban lol.
does he even need to look at the thread to bann him -.-
Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us