CoolDetectedMW2Hack v1.00 Final

Posts 1–15 of 184 · Page 1 of 13
MW2Hack v1.00 Final
Okay before we start I'd like to get this out of the way.
IF YOU USE THE STATS EDITOR OF THIS HACK IN THE BARRACKS, IT IS MOST LIKELY THAT YOU WILL NOT BE BANNED. HOWEVER, IF YOU USE THE OTHER HACKS WITHOUT A GOOD VAC DISABLER, I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU WILL BE VAC BANNED.
Thank you. (Please don't ask for VAC disablers and stuff in this thread. Google + Forum search are your friends).


Okay, well some of you may remember this as the hack I made for AlterIWNet a while back. Anyway I decided it was time to stop being lazy and update it for Steam MW2 v1.2.208.
I was able to test it to an extent, but not as much as I'd like to have had, as my MW2 is kind of...dead xD If you have any problems, PM me and I'll try to get them fixed asap

Enjoy!


Features:

  • Full stat/rank/prestige editor
  • Full unlocker (excluding 10th Prestige spinning emblem)
  • Stats resetter
  • Console DVAR unlocker
  • Hacks:
    • Thermal Always On
    • Name/Chopper Box ESP
    • Lasers
    • Third-Person
    • UAV Always On/Enemy Counter UAV Always Off
    • No Recoil (ADS)
    • No Recoil/Spread (Hip) [AKA Shrink Crosshair]
    • No Flash/Stun visual effects (White screen)
    • No Gun
    • No Sun
    • Hide/Show Crosshair
    • FOV Changer

  • Hotkeys
  • Panic Button

Screenshots:



Virus Scans:
VirusTotal: 0/42 (0%)
Virscan: Scanners did not find malware!


Archive attached. Enjoy!
MW2v12208Hack.rarattachment deleted · 8,414 downloads before removal
looks cool loved the first one @ mods please approve quickly
Wooooowww.
Looks veryy nice, like always .
But the name is not very creative.
Quote Originally Posted by jabbathehutt View Post
Wooooowww.
Looks veryy nice, like always .
But the name is not very creative.
Thanks.
I was thinking something more like "T3H L33T MW2 H4X0RZ BY 0RB1T", but I thought that MW2Hack suited it better.
Also the original was "AlterIWNet Hack v..." so since it's basically the same hack I thought the name might be familiar = people would recognize it.
Good job!

/approved
i dont understand what this VAC Banned mean can explain it for stupid persons
were do i get the VAC disabler ?
(sry for bad english im german^^)
Quote Originally Posted by schinkenheadshot View Post
i dont understand what this VAC Banned mean can explain it for stupid persons
were do i get the VAC disabler ?
(sry for bad english im german^^)
VAC Banned = Your steam account will be banned from playing MW2 forever.
As for a VAC disabler, I'm not sure which ones are good or safe to be perfectly honest, so I won't recommend any. However VAC Chaos is known to get people banned (such as myself), so steer clear of it to be safe
Quote Originally Posted by schinkenheadshot View Post
i dont understand what this VAC Banned mean can explain it for stupid persons
were do i get the VAC disabler ?
(sry for bad english im german^^)
If ur gonna sue a public one, then use steamloader here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...er-v1-2-a.html
Uhh nice u are very helpful
i like it
thanks for the help^^
Dude i love yer hack 0rbit the hack im rly gunna use is the FOV thanks

Does this work for aIW? It says game not detected.
I like it, good job.
looks clean and functional, ty
Looks nice ill try this once my comp is fixed.
Good job, I'm gonna try this out. Thanks.
Dude wtf i can't get 70 lvl and more i only removed my 54lvl .... so how i can back my 54lvl ?? Sorry for my bad Enlgish
Posts 1–15 of 184 · Page 1 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us