Anyone else have patching problems!!??

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone else have patching problems!!??
i've been downloading the damn CA game nearly all day, because the new patch. It will download.. install, when it's done installing it patches.. When it's done patching it does some kinda stupid shit like install shut off install shut off install shut off for hours, So i get tired of that shit quick, delete the entire game, Start over.. install patch.. Same shit WTF!! anyone else have that problem after a patch? Nexon need's to just chill with that shit the game has enough thing's they don't need to add 5 new item's a week
Im almost finished installing,Ill tell you my results
alright this is getting on my last damn nerve dude ive been dieing to play all day, and it keeps installing, then patching. Shouldn't the new installation come with the patch already!?
I suggest quitting CA because that's what I'm doing when I get 1LT.
Quote Originally Posted by Rave. View Post
I suggest quitting CA because that's what I'm doing when I get 1LT.
me ur acct
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post


me ur acct
Fuck you (:.
Quote Originally Posted by Rave. View Post


Fuck you (:.
Because he'll give me his account. :3
My patch works find and i have an hack that still works...
LOLL. Give me your account. xDDD.
turn AV and firewall completly off.
I past the patch. xD

I get disconnected at login screen though. No hacks too :O
Quote Originally Posted by Epickk View Post
I past the patch. xD

I get disconnected at login screen though. No hacks too :O
Do you have any mods?
Disable your firewall and AV
and reboot your computer.
I havent patch yet but I suggest you to make a manual patch.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?