W4 Na Pub (Works After Patch)

Posts 61–75 of 115 · Page 5 of 8
windows xp 32 bit
red dragon 6.0
get d/ced

its patched already =(
Quote Originally Posted by EpicG0d View Post
windows xp 32 bit
red dragon 6.0
get d/ced

its patched already =(
No it's not..try PerX but it's not patched, i've been using it for the past hour lol

Edit: They haven't even had a patch today..so it's impossible. You're probably doing something wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Enkrptic View Post
No it's not..try PerX but it's not patched, i've been using it for the past hour lol

Edit: They haven't even had a patch today..so it's impossible. You're probably doing something wrong.
Yep it does work with perx
Doesnt work for me : / windows xp.
I LOVE IT :]
Dont say it press it
Im sorry for seeming like a noob but. How do I activate the hacks. I already injected it with PerX and I see the fps. How do I activate the chams and stuff. Im pressing the numpad but its not doing anything o.o??
Quote Originally Posted by brooks View Post
Im sorry for seeming like a noob but. How do I activate the hacks. I already injected it with PerX and I see the fps. How do I activate the chams and stuff. Im pressing the numpad but its not doing anything o.o??
the only thing I can suggest, is that you make sure your num-lock is on. I know it sounds stupid, but I have made that mistake myself. Otherwise, not sure of the issue. These hacks work great for me.
Still working?
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
Still working?
Gimme a sec, ima test it for ya

Nope, aint working anymore...crashes at login, tried PerX, Cn 32 Inject and Binject
This is still working for me!
Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Valyrie Injector
Run as Admin: YES

I LOOOOOOOVVVVEEE THIS HACK!!!

Seems to be the only realiable on right now.
yea it looks cool... but i cant get it too work. cant get 90% of them to work lol
This looks kinda sexy...

Aw, where's the unforgettable box esp xD
Posts 61–75 of 115 · Page 5 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?