buying a promo code for $

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
buying a promo code for $
offering paypal cash.

between 20-25$ per code
CAN BE any but i might lower my offer if its a m134 retail etC

i will go first if i think the person im tradings safe
Add bizzl3r on xfire to talk or reply to this thread
Quote Originally Posted by fastbullet View Post
offering paypal cash.

between 20-25$ per code
CAN BE any but i might lower my offer if its a m134 retail etC

i will go first if i think the person im tradings safe
Add bizzl3r on xfire to talk or reply to this thread
i thought your xfire was 7heninja or something like that
Quote Originally Posted by supsupsup View Post
i thought your xfire was 7heninja or something like that
what.....?
Thanks for the good trading experience. I am glad to find someone who didn't try to scam me, and actually for once, make a good trade.
ty for the code XD
Quote Originally Posted by fastbullet View Post
ty for the code XD
No problem. Always a pleasure doing good buisness with no scamming.
Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
and actually for once, make a good trade.
And me?
Well, I should get batch a of +- 50 AWM codes, another hundred of M60s, so if ever need another code, I'll be in my house.

PS: That "thanks" thing is insane, why am I thanked?..
Edit: Ha...there..
Quote Originally Posted by bambell2 View Post
And me?
Well, I should get batch a of +- 50 AWM codes, another hundred of M60s, so if ever need another code, I'll be in my house.

PS: That "thanks" thing is insane, why am I thanked?..
Edit: Ha...there..
Yeah, you too. I got 3 codes from you so far, 2 i had good trades, and the 3rd got scammed from me by some ******. So I'm never going first in a trade again.
Quote Originally Posted by fastbullet View Post
offering paypal cash.

between 20-25$ per code
CAN BE any but i might lower my offer if its a m134 retail etC

i will go first if i think the person im tradings safe
Add bizzl3r on xfire to talk or reply to this thread
I have m60 retail to trade you.

EDIT-add tehtruth to xfire
Quote Originally Posted by fastbullet View Post
offering paypal cash.

between 20-25$ per code
CAN BE any but i might lower my offer if its a m134 retail etC

i will go first if i think the person im tradings safe
Add bizzl3r on xfire to talk or reply to this thread
Wouldn't you just get VIP and get a promo code for $20. -.-
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Wouldn't you just get VIP and get a promo code for $20. -.-
I already traded my m60 code to him. Sorry for your loss of business.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us