Trading a level 104 RuneScape account for 20k NX

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Trading a level 104 RuneScape account for 20k NX
I know I just recently joined these forums and I only have 1 post thus far, so I understand if you're skeptical. You can choose to use a middleman if you'd like. If you don't want to, that's fine too. I'm going to leave that up to the buyer.










I can meet you ingame to show you that the account is actually mine. You can contact me through this website via the PM system or post your MSN/AIM/etc. in this thread and I'll contact you that way. E-Mail works fine, too.

I'm sorry to say that I do NOT take Paypal, I only take the code from the back of a NX card. Thank you.
Bump, still looking for an offer.
LOL choob 2 post i think this is some kind of scam
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
LOL choob 2 post i think this is some kind of scam
Nah, it's not a scam. You cannot simply write off people with a lower post count than you as a scammer. I lurk these forums, I never post. I only joined so I could post this thread.
Wanna trade? SFC1 CA acc PM me
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?