Which Computer should i get?

PollWhich Computer Should I get?
33 votes
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
I would choose number 1
wow i cant believe number 1 is that cheap!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, the first one is fucking cheap...

Looks like my computer is outdated, time for a new one. -.-
Ya, but supposedly Number 2's Cooling system is Amazing.
unless u are planning to run or computer at 100% cpu and 100% ram usageall the time, u dont really need a expensive cooling system
Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
Ya, but supposedly Number 2's Cooling system is Amazing.
We're not talking about laptops here.

@ unless you are making your computer a COMPLETE fucking workhorse than who cares?
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
We're not talking about laptops here.

@ unless you are making your computer a COMPLETE fucking workhorse than who cares?
when gaming the computer generates alot of heat processing games, when i run games the computer starts to warm up by about 20 C it idles at like 47-48 but then increases to 60+ when gaming
Looks like the only real difference is the case. (and price)
Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
Looks like the only real difference is the case. (and price)
AAHH ur still here
I know, I'm scared too.
1st one cuz'' its shiny
so by video game rules it must be IMPORTANT !!!
God damn, I don't know much about computers but that first one looks cheap as hell for the features it has. Actually thanks for this post, even though I'm poor, you've got me thinking of buying that.
thats sorta easy lmao
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us