decafCoffee by atillathedud (Compatible with v1.7!)

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
decafCoffee by atillathedud (Compatible with v1.7!)
Punkbuster = DETECTED!
Try at your own risk!

decafCofee by atillathedud.
Works with CoD4 v1.7.


This is for the people that don't want to fk the whole server up with their hacks /yea

Functions:


Wallhack
No Recoil
Name Tags




How to use:

Open the injector (decafCoffee.exe) (Vista/7 Run as admin!!)
F3 - Open Menu
Arrow Down - Navigate Down
Arrow Up - Navigate Up






Virus Scans:

Jotti Scan
VirScan.org


Credits:

Atillathedud for making the hack.
Matjuh123 for making thread .

Enjoy!

decafCoffee.rarattachment deleted · 1,336 downloads before removal
Where is the attachment?
where is the download link? wtf?
lolwut..fail..where the..attachment..
attachment

wher the fuck is it?
I always liked this kind hacks

Chams right?

However, it is not unsecure, it is detected 100%.
Sorry Sorry! I'll directly upload the attachment. Sorrrryyyy!
/attachment approved
Thanks for Sharing! /yea
Quote Originally Posted by 648DFSsdQ#$4 View Post
Thanks for Sharing! /yea
I have to say this everytime, please press the button.. haha.
+Noproblem.
Quote Originally Posted by matjuh123 View Post
I have to say this everytime, please press the button.. haha.
+Noproblem.
Sorry bud forgot
Quote Originally Posted by 648DFSsdQ#$4 View Post
Sorry bud forgot
Haha, no problem, it doesn't really matter, I just hate people that spam 'Thanks'. (YOU DON'T!)
good job, too bad that shitty pb exists..
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?