wth is wrong with k2 ?

Posts 16–30 of 61 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by R3aper View Post


Oh sorry boss, wont happen again sir
I just said this because I care with mpgh users, you can get banned because of spam, and I don’t want that… Just trying to help you, next time pay more attention to the whole thread
Quote Originally Posted by Sam The Kid View Post
I just said this because I care with mpgh users, you can get banned because of spam, and I don’t want that… Just trying to help you, next time pay more attention to the whole thread
Well I just read your post and it said nothing about K2 being non-existent or the company merger, which means your last 2 posts here were SPAM lmao
You guys know, that they can get your ip from game and from here, right?
Quote Originally Posted by R3aper View Post


Well I just read your post and it said nothing about K2 being non-existent or the company merger, which means your last 2 posts here were SPAM lmao
" Man 1 your are wrong, G1 is the company that it’s responsible for banning not k2, and G1 can ban you for several reasons, it’s true that some G1-admins can’t support being owned by the players but they rarely ban you for that. Maybe you logged in one account of those that are public and they ban all your accounts, you don't have to hack to get ban, if you spam you get banned, if you are racist to other people you can get banned, if you abuse from bugs you can and will get banned, so don't cry in here, and send a ticket to G1 support asking the reason why you were banned.There was a time that Xfire was detected as a third party tool and lots of people get banned, then they just send a ticket and 1 or 2 days latter they had their accounts back, maybe you have a problem like this.
"

Read this please
Quote Originally Posted by Sam The Kid View Post
Man 1 your are wrong, G1 is the company that it’s responsible for banning not k2
Yup I read the whole lot, you didn't say "K2 DOESN'T EXIST" or "G1 MERGED WITH K2"

Daum I really hate being right all the time
Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
you already answered it, it IS full of bastards... also they cant lose maybey you killed an admin???
i killed an admin WHILE HACKING, didnt get banned /yea
If you weren't hacking (prolly were) It's something you said in game.
Quote Originally Posted by zhillz View Post
If you weren't hacking (prolly were) It's something you said in game.
yyeh you might have said something offensive to a player and they might have reported
KLE NOOBID KUI ARU EI SAA MINGE KEPPIKE OMA EMA ...

EI MINGID TÕGET NEILE LAS ÕPPIVAD ISE SELLE EESTI KEELE SELGEKS ... xD
Quote Originally Posted by $corp$1 View Post
KLE NOOBID KUI ARU EI SAA MINGE KEPPIKE OMA EMA ...

EI MINGID TÕGET NEILE LAS ÕPPIVAD ISE SELLE EESTI KEELE SELGEKS ... xD

English Forum = English language


Quote Originally Posted by R3aper View Post
Yup I read the whole lot, you didn't say "K2 DOESN'T EXIST" or "G1 MERGED WITH K2"

Daum I really hate being right all the time
Hm you think you are right, well then just answer me one thing, how does this help answering the question that was made? Well it doesn’t help, what I said it's enough, details just make harder for persons to understand. End of Discussion
Quote Originally Posted by Sam The Kid View Post
Hm you think you are right, well then just answer me one thing, how does this help answering the question that was made? Well it doesn’t help, what I said it's enough, details just make harder for persons to understand. End of Discussion
You were the one being a smart ass and calling me a spammer, yet YOU ARE WRONG choob

So stop the backseat moderating please, we have more than enough..

Quote Originally Posted by Sam The Kid View Post
Before posting read the whole thread! I said it in my first post… You are just repeating what has been already said and that’s called SPAM
Quote Originally Posted by R3aper View Post


You were the one being a smart ass and calling me a spammer, yet YOU ARE WRONG choob

So stop the backseat moderating please..
Ok, but let me give you an advice: Say things like they are , don’t get into details and people will understand all, which will make the threads shorter and that will make it easy and less boring for people to understand. It’s a pleasure to discuss with you but now I am going to play


Quote Originally Posted by oKz2 View Post
i killed an admin WHILE HACKING, didnt get banned /yea
You are a lucky guy


Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
my hack still works, check the thread i keep it up to date every hour!
I said it’s pwning most of the coders, not all, you are a smart guy and you are still pwning G1 noobs.
Quote Originally Posted by Sam The Kid View Post
Ok, but let me give you an advice: Say things like they are , don’t get into details and people will understand all, which will make the threads shorter and that will make it easy and less boring for people to understand. It’s a pleasure to discuss with you but now I am going to play
Omg, you're the one that making almost EVERY thread not understandeble, and your bitching at Reaper???
Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
Omg, you're the one that making almost EVERY thread not understandeble, and your bitching at Reaper???
What you want to understand? And yes I am not in a good day, and I am talking badly with everyone, I’m sorry, tomorrow I will go on Vacation, so you just have to handle me for a few hours
Quote Originally Posted by Sam The Kid View Post
They unban me when I was ban because of Xfire so don’t talk what you don’t know, they can do whatever they want, in here you have the hacking coders, they have the hackshield coders, an it seems that now hackshield is pwning most of the coders
my hack still works, check the thread i keep it up to date every hour!
Posts 16–30 of 61 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?