Getting started with Mw 2 MPGH

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Getting started with Mw 2 MPGH
I wanna make a quick topic about it. What you need to play MPGHnet

already have a client start with step 2

Step 1

first of all you need mw2 (we use only MP rip )
Download the torrent here

want the single player too? click here i am not sure if it works correctly but they say it works fine don't install problems with steam

if you wan't to open a torrent file use a program like Bittorent or Bitlord

Step 2:
Download this also torrent

This is the DLC packet it will also prevent errors like a map is missing or something like afgan :P

than place this in the Modern warfare 2 map that you downloaded.

Step 3:
Download this
pack this out also in the modern warfare 2 folder

now open MPGH name change
if you can't open it download This

I hope i helped you guys

Credits go's to Archangel for making the server(i think)
Me for making this fast tut
and alteriw for the downloads

and sorry for my bad english i am just from the netherlands
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
first of all you need mw2 (we use only MP rip )
No. I am playing with a Steam install right now. And you only need the DLCs you don't have, e.g. I didn't have the second one so I only dled the second one.
/outside links approved
yeah that is possible but who don't have a steam
i did mine with steam and it works fine
Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
i did mine with steam and it works fine
How?

I wanna be able to do the Single player, but i have the MP Rip...
Quote Originally Posted by GridMaster View Post


How?

I wanna be able to do the Single player, but i have the MP Rip...
Just download a sp exe?
ok edited :P
no sp is also 6 gb or more
i'll give you link for whole game
Cool I got it but it has an error saying beta is over?
Cannot naw connect to mpgh server mw2 has the server been closed??
The beta server is closed for now.
This thread will be opened again when its back up

/closed
/thread opened
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?