WarRock Chapter 3

Posts 1–15 of 123 · Page 1 of 9
WarRock Chapter 3
Well i was reading on G1 forum when i sow that chapter 3 coming at the end of the summer.. read here...but i dont know if they are telling the true...!Sorry if i am spamming with this...
WARROCK CAPTER 3 - GamersFirst Forums

some stuff of G1(Nexico) telling this:

*technically, warrock chapter 3 is already live, will be finished soon (end of summer, Neume told us)
* Gear system coming soon smile.gif
Wow . its good when warrock chapter comes out on a september . wow really awsome .
i can't wait o
Quote Originally Posted by Mike Shinoda View Post
coming at the end of the summer
Yes its coming at the end of the summer, but who gona belive G1?
Maybe they're talking about 10 years after
Quote Originally Posted by ramiwr00 View Post
Yes its coming at the end of the summer, but who gona belive G1?
Maybe they're talking about 10 years after
hahaha you are right=D
US won't get it for another 3 years.


lmao
hope it comes this year=D
when they told it comes in end of summer.

only hope is a waiting.
well who is that guy to trust?
I HOPE 100%

TRUST ME I KNOW BETTER THAN U

WHERE IS THE SERVERS ?

YOU GUYZ DONT KNOW (I KNOW SO STFU.)

THEY UPDATE A CHAPTER 2 ---> 3
Quote Originally Posted by $corp$1 View Post
I HOPE 100%

TRUST ME I KNOW BETTER THAN U

WHERE IS THE SERVERS ?

YOU GUYZ DONT KNOW (I KNOW SO STFU.)

THEY UPDATE A CHAPTER 2 ---> 3
hmm so your saying we cant play?
YES I SEYING U CANT PLAY 1 MONTH
I GUESS OR LESS 3 DAYS

I HAVE CONNECTED A ADMIN ON WEBSITE AND HE TOLD ME
Hmm they wont take down warrock for more then a day ima let you know on that.. and i bet it will be back up anytime now
I HOPE SO ?

(I DONT THINK SO .)
Posts 1–15 of 123 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us