Changing Weapon Bullet Damage

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Changing Weapon Bullet Damage
I need to know if there is anyway to change the damage a weapon does, and I can't solve the problem by changing health, because I am trying to keep some guns at the same damage. Any help would be appreciated
use neekokeens Terminator Invasion mod, it has a gsc file in the gametypes folder to change the interventions damage, if u mess wit it u can make it change the damage for any weapon :]

heres the link to the mod to download
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...d-updated.html
I already tried this, and i couldn't figure it out.. Do i just change this

getWepDamageIntervention(sHitLoc, iDamage) {
switch( sHitLoc )

to:

getWepDamage"name of weapon"(sHitLoc, iDamage) {
switch( sHitLoc )
Quote Originally Posted by iGhost View Post
I already tried this, and i couldn't figure it out.. Do i just change this

getWepDamageIntervention(sHitLoc, iDamage) {
switch( sHitLoc )

to:

getWepDamage"name of weapon"(sHitLoc, iDamage) {
switch( sHitLoc )
This might work actually. Try it out.
lol i have no clue.. ask the creator? (Neekokeen)?
that could not work.. getwepdamage'intervention'? intervention aint a real gun its a cheytac..
Quote Originally Posted by schiz View Post
that could not work.. getwepdamage'intervention'? intervention aint a real gun its a cheytac..
*clears throat*

cheytac_mp

Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
*clears throat*

cheytac_mp


all possible names for cheytac :]

Code:
cheytac_mp
cheytac_acog_mp
cheytac_fmj_mp
cheytac_heartbeat_mp
cheytac_silencer_mp
cheytac_thermal_mp
cheytac_xmags_mp
cheytac_acog_fmj_mp
cheytac_acog_heartbeat_mp
cheytac_acog_silencer_mp
cheytac_acog_xmags_mp
cheytac_fmj_heartbeat_mp
cheytac_fmj_silencer_mp
cheytac_fmj_thermal_mp
cheytac_fmj_xmags_mp
cheytac_heartbeat_silencer_mp
cheytac_heartbeat_thermal_mp
cheytac_heartbeat_xmags_mp
cheytac_silencer_thermal_mp
cheytac_silencer_xmags_mp
cheytac_thermal_xmags_mp
But the guy Neekokeen in the mod he had a damage.gsc which had this line in it

getHitLocDamage( sHitLoc, sWeapon, iDamage )
{
if(isSubStr(sWeapon, "cheytac_")) {
return getWepDamageIntervention(sHitLoc, iDamage);
}

else {
return iDamage;
}

}

and he had a interventiondamage.gsc
Come on people, the code is right there! Think!
I'll help out after my vacation if you haven't figured it out by then. (leaving for a week)
why would you wanna use codes? type this in console with stoppin power on "perk_bulletdamage 999" ....
That's useless if you want to change the individual gun damages
Well could you show me how to Change individual bullet damage Neekokeen?
It's right there, in the code you're looking at from Terminator Invasion!
You should be able tot figure it out from there.
If not, I will help you when I get back, leaving on vacation in the morning for a week.
Good luck
ive done it before just forgotten how to again but i think u got into _damage.gsc and press CTRL- F and look for 'cheytac_', once found 'cheytac_' change it to the weapon name u want such as 'fal_', then press CTRL- F again then look for 'Intervention' and change the word to 'Fal'. that shall do it..
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us