Asm hacks

PollWhich language would be less detected ?
138 votes
Posts 46–53 of 53 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
I would say Python. I don't know much about it but I know it's a high-level programming language. I guess if you can make hacks with this then they would stay undetected for quite sometime since this language is rarely used for making WarRock hacks.
Let me add something quick to what you said.
No offence. But i dont think any one would use them as my nan can run faster than python can perform. If you know what i mean.
I tried python. If is too slow. very slow.

But if one was made. yes it would be undetected quite a while.
but it would be very slow.
I would still use my usual old-time ways...bypass +Hack (dont care if its detected or not) = ownage (without ban)
Ofc unless u use rlly noticable hacks and stuff that can easily be ss'ed and then someone sends a ticket and K2 take the time to look at a ticket (that has about 0,02% chance to happen), without just sending those auto msgs to look at FAQ's and stuff....and they ban u
A lot of people already agreed that C\C++ is the best, and always will be the best. Python is to slow, and yes it would be detected. All languages translate to ASM before compiling, so there really is NO real undetected language. Only detectable patterns.
I say VisualC++
No programming language is less detectable then the other, except for the ones with limited functionality. WriteProcessMemory in C++ would be the same as WriteProcessMemory in VB.

Ofcourse like I said, in some languages, there is alot more functionality, which some other languages don't have.
I am getting really sick of having this bumped because people voted. Who says we close it.
Posts 46–53 of 53 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us