VC# - Possible to make injectable DLLs?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
VC# - Possible to make injectable DLLs?
Hi everyone. I was getting into C++ a bit, and I've finally decided, I'm not ready for it. I like C# a lot more since it's simpler, so is it possible to make hacks with C#? I didn't see many tutorials for that around here, so I wasn't quite sure...
Yes it is.. You can use the same functions as you do in C++.. just import the correct library and thats fine. (Kernel32 or user32 or w/e)
idk i think its possible also i use the vb manner ... since it looks more like vb then C++ look at .net they have converters for both not to c++ or little ammount of them.
Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Tenshi View Post
idk i think its possible also i use the vb manner ... since it looks more like vb then C++ look at .net they have converters for both not to c++ or little ammount of them.
Ummm... you kind of confused me there. Did you say you use VB.Net? Hell, I'd use it any day. But the converters aren't really that accurate...
Quote Originally Posted by UHEHsetrhthteh5ry View Post
Ummm... you kind of confused me there. Did you say you use VB.Net? Hell, I'd use it any day. But the converters aren't really that accurate...
C# will do fine.. Same syntax as C++ anyway
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
C# will do fine.. Same syntax as C++ anyway
Alright, cool

If I get it to work out, I'll make sure I post a tutorial/some source.
When you inject your C# dll, make sure you also load the .NET JIT Compiler stuff too... Theres a few tuts on the webz
you C# people with XNA
Just an update, I have a PTC hack working for Combat Arms, but I'm still adding more features, if you proof I guess you can try TVing me and watch me play a bit...
yes its simple making C# hacks... just import some libraries and you are done...
vb and C# where used to create simple trainers before C++ was used.
they had those for warrock a long time ago ... sadly tough i started a tat to late i guess :3
Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Tenshi View Post
vb and C# where used to create simple trainers before C++ was used.
they had those for warrock a long time ago ... sadly tough i started a tat to late i guess :3
the point is because of the simplicity of Windows Forms.. nothing else.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
the point is because of the simplicity of Windows Forms.. nothing else.
ahwell i have C++ code for hotkey the length of VB so i dont care it still works for everygame i tested it tough CA is patched :| just need to add another hook/update a LTC.

ow yeah works on:
warrock
op7

maybe crossfire too.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?