[Help]Wallhack sourcecode

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
[Help]Wallhack sourcecode
Hello im new in these thing of c++ and i want to learn how to make some stuff like a wall hack i would like if someone teach me a bit of d3d and bypass (u will get a thanks for that xD)

i find a code

if (StreamNumber==0)#) //u need to find the Stream Number
{
m_Stride = Stride;
}
return m_pD3Ddev->SetStreamSource(StreamNumber, pStreamData,OffsetInBytes, Stride);

if(m_Stride == #) //#=u need to find the stride number
{
DWORD dwOldZEnable = D3DZB_TRUE;
m_pD3Ddev->GetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, &dwOldZEnable);
m_pD3Ddev->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_FALSE);
m_pD3Ddev->DrawIndexedPrimitive(PrimitiveType, minIndex, NumVertices, startIndex, primCount);
m_pD3Ddev->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, dwOldZEnable);
return m_pD3Ddev->DrawIndexedPrimitive(PrimitiveType, minIndex, NumVertices, startIndex, primCount);


but it says need the stream and stride number if someone know help me plz

obs (i found these in a wolfteam hack so idk if works)
I wanna know this, too I am new in C++ and wanna learn a bit!

Pls HELP!
i guess you gotta do #include <iostream> and somethin with the other i'm new also but i understand a lot of basics google or youtube should help!
im learning now.
heres the thing though. I am told dont try to learn to code just for hacking.\
download the visual c++ off line and there are nice tutorials there. Dont try to jump into hcks. learn c++ the make them.
Quote Originally Posted by dddrrr View Post
im learning now.
heres the thing though. I am told dont try to learn to code just for hacking.\
download the visual c++ off line and there are nice tutorials there. Dont try to jump into hcks. learn c++ the make them.
Well said.
Im learning also, and C++ has such a great potential.
It would be a shame to waste that knowledge on game hacks.
Stuff like OpenGL can be loads of fun on C++
To make a Wallhack or Chams as such you need to learn a lot about D3D .
Some coders are working on the Bypass.
Ask Blood. To be efficient in D3D you need to have a lot of experience in that.
You won't be able to make a Bypass that easily.
XTrap is a bitch.

Also, don't jump into hacking, you'll be very confused.
Start off with Basic C++.
Ya what he said...
I have a code for Boxes, but I don't know if u want smth. like that :P
Quote Originally Posted by UndeadLeech View Post
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...hack-base.html

IT'S NOT FROM ME!

It's a Hack Base from Blood!

that's the Code of some things in CF like Boxes, wireframe, nogun and nosky!
No lets see if these people can get it working...>___>




I Doubt it.
xD U wanna have some Fun? xD

Hmmm, OK they'll never get it but my tip is, learn programming, i had to say, i am a noob,too but, if i can't make a "Hello World" Function, i wouldn't try to make a Hack!

Try to start with the basics!
My brains cant keep up with programmer language, can you just send me a .dll file...? I can understand that... :P I already have an injector, i can try and test all the .dll's...? You can also ad me on Skype (skypename = easthouse12) TY very much!
make a aimbot please

______________________________
!
thanks me !
!
!
!
_____________________________!
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us