Selling all

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Selling all
Ok i've quitted 3 games here are the accounts i have for the 3 of them.

1st.
Steam
Games:Counter Strike Source
Price:$10

2nd
Crossfire
Staff Sergeant
Permant Ak-Silver
M4A1-ADV
And 3 pages of GP guns
Price:$10-15

3rd
Fiesta[Gamigo Version]
Cleric,Level 32
Mage,Level 54
Fighter,Level 25
Price $20

Just post the number you want aka 3rd. or 1st and add me on msn.

StarNinja@hotmail.co.uk
Some are some aren't but it has 87,530 GP
Can I plz get trfe for the cf acc
MUzy i buy ur cf for 2lt for 10 bucks if it got full info then u cna buy his
Erm make it 20 lol and I'm quiting cf
i only got 10 take it or leave it
Anyways I don't have full info but it dosent matter cuz I even uninstalled cf
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us