[Tutorial]Native mod support

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by akma11 View Post
No outside links allowed
He deleted his outside link but your quote is still showing the link ...
I belive I am doing every thing right.

when do you type in fs_game mods/MODNAMEHERE (I put the mod name there...)

when im in game? when I see play when i start?

and also when do I type vid_restart in the console?


first time I tried this..

please could someone Team view me please?
Quote Originally Posted by SofaKingH4rd View Post
I belive I am doing every thing right.

when do you type in fs_game mods/MODNAMEHERE (I put the mod name there...)

when im in game? when I see play when i start?

and also when do I type vid_restart in the console?


first time I tried this..

please could someone Team view me please?

No need now...

I found amuch better thread which explanied it allot better...

alteriwnet are shit at making guides..
what is ment by zip up the folder with a compression tool? i dont get it... why the hell did they fuck up so modloader doesnt work..
Quote Originally Posted by donutvampire View Post
Just use this thread its in the modding section and its a sticky.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...lteriwnet.html
yeah thought it was something like this thnx for the confirmation, but i tried opening a iwd file with winrar/zip so i didnt know exactly if it would work thanx this saved me some time from trying stuff! ++
Attachment deleted, make a new thread.
Lmao i didnt even know this thread existed.

Hey! U got a quote from me :3
Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post
Lmao i didnt even know this thread existed.

Hey! U got a quote from me :3
yeah i know with all the spam going on there is alot u dont see
It is allready posted and stickied in GSC modding section..

/closed
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us