Problem with hack [HELP PLEASE]

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Problem with hack [HELP PLEASE]
I inject the hack, I connect then on crossfire and some seconds later I receive a message:

" Disconnected from server " and I am disconnected

HELP ME PLEASE :S
patched maybe, rong section bro -_-
All the hack are patched? That works for nobody
Wh.dll Is Officially Patched :/
Actually the box hack works for me

Win Vista 32 bit
Say me Hack no patched please

"MAP INFOS ERROR" - "DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER" !!!

HELP ME please MPGH :'(
Quote Originally Posted by vimout View Post
I inject the hack, I connect then on crossfire and some seconds later I receive a message:

" Disconnected from server " and I am disconnected

HELP ME PLEASE :S
yeahhh i have it too!!! y??
:S
New hack for Win 7 32/64 please :'(
yer i have problys with my hack it works on my othere pc but dosent work on this one the faith injecter wen u click inject it says waiting for process the i load CF then nafin happens like i get in game and it dosent work. wtf


any get the same problem
lol the murkail hack works good by me
and i think all ppl have DC
me to and i hate it -.-
HELP please :s
Quote Originally Posted by vimout View Post
I inject the hack, I connect then on crossfire and some seconds later I receive a message:

" Disconnected from server " and I am disconnected

HELP ME PLEASE :S
here is the web for download it. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...skeletons.html. Download the hack again and if u still got disconnect shut down ur computer and
log in the game again. Remember to thank me.
u_U .. ok nice for you BUT DONT WORK FOR ME :'(
Please MPGH staff help !
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us