VB TELE HAX

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
VB TELE HAX
um... how do u make it so that a 3 text box will display ur current xyz position?
i did a lot of guess work, since this is my 2nd week using vb6, and so far none of my shit worked
Quote Originally Posted by nub_g0t_high View Post
um... how do u make it so that a 3 text box will display ur current xyz position?
i did a lot of guess work, since this is my 2nd week using vb6, and so far none of my shit worked
I think you will need a combo box and 3 text boxes.

Combo box:
Code:
If Combo1 = "Location" Then
Text1.text = ("0000.000")
Text2.text = ("0000.000")
Text3.text = ("0000.000")
Replace the ("0000.000")'s with the XYZ cords of the location you want to see the XYZ cords for.

Note: I'm not sure if this will work but it's something like this.

Edit: Oh, you said current location, sorry. I'm not sure about that.
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
I think you will need a combo box and 3 text boxes.

Combo box:
Code:
If Combo1 = "Location" Then
Text1.text = ("0000.000")
Text2.text = ("0000.000")
Text3.text = ("0000.000")
Replace the ("0000.000")'s with the XYZ cords of the location you want to see the XYZ cords for.

Note: I'm not sure if this will work but it's something like this.

Edit: Oh, you said current location, sorry. I'm not sure about that.
thx anyway
hey its not to hard

3 text box's

put this in a button

Code:
Dim val As Long
Dim X As Long
Dim Y As Long
Dim z As Long
Dim a As Long
Dim b As Long
Dim c As Long
'Written by SuperSeb
Call ReadALong("WarRock", &H1279280, val)
X = val + &H174
Y = val + &H17C
z = val + &H178
Call _
ReadALong("WarRock", X, a)
Call _
ReadALong("WarRock", Y, b)
Call _
ReadALong("WarRock", z, c)
txtx.Text = a
txty.Text = b
txtz.Text = c
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us