Working REZ Bypass

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Working REZ Bypass
I have discovered a working REZ bypass. I have used the auto reload and last weapon visible at all times.

U get owned. Fail. Show us proofs when u will can.
Quote Originally Posted by Lycanth View Post
U get owned. Fail. Show us proofs when u will can.
Proof coming soon. Uploading video as I type this.

Decided to leak what I got, if this helps you please say thanks

The highlighted part of this picture is of the newest REZ file.
Copy exactly what I have highlighted from the new REZ file and paste over the old REZ file.

Once done save and load the game. It should work.
Sometimes crossfire patches itself back without actually visually editing the REZ file.
You will have to repeat this method, even if it looks like the file isn't changed.


Also make sure to have both the REZ files in the same Hex Editor open or the 00's will become 2F when copy pasted.
Found a way to make it work 100% no more crashes. Might release when I'm tired of it, or if I get offered a fair trade.
How about you do it or gtfo. MPGH is about helping not selling your gayshit for something that will be fixed even if you dont give it to us
Quote Originally Posted by chanman1101 View Post
How about you do it or gtfo. MPGH is about helping not selling your gayshit for something that will be fixed even if you dont give it to us
QFT its not like we are in dire need of it.
If he releases it he does, if he doesnt he doesnt.
Thats exactly what I said, do it or gtfo. hes trying to sell it, were not in dire need.
Quote Originally Posted by chanman1101 View Post
Thats exactly what I said, do it or gtfo. hes trying to sell it, were not in dire need.
I wasn't trying to sell it, I was trying to trade it. Huge difference.
LMFAO you have a small walnut inside your head. your not getting shit in return for just a stupid bypass. gtfo
There, I uploaded a video as proof.

Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post
want a mod
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/194-crossf...vel-knife.html
now give it to me, or stop making threads like this
Oddly your mod doesn't work with this bypass. :\
Only J0shin707's mod works atm, probably because it has every gun in the REZ file?
U send me PM that u added a picture, where the hell is it?
dude. PROOF OR GTFO, STFU AND FYM (fuck your mum).
NO MORE!!!!
Join Date: Jul 2010
Gender:
Posts: 7

I wait for Approve
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us