bwahahhaha, kinda useless tho because i use viper ._.
No-fucking way. I always get shitty stuff from them.
By the way, edit out your IGN, nexon spies
Originally Posted by BossMan.
No-fucking way. I always get shitty stuff from them.
By the way, edit out your IGN, nexon spies
they can't ban you for beeing here!
I've my IGN in my sig, europe mods know that I'm here...
guess what? they don't give a damn! /
i have gotten a deckland before O_O
Originally Posted by ChimiBang
i have gotten a deckland before O_O
Me too ! Hana is my second merc i got from login reward ;D
Cross out ur ign, and ur lucky as shit.
ur IGN really doesnt mean shit...
Haha... Hana sucks. No one really uses them Merc's anymore
Many ways I am better than you:
I got Deckland.
I got MSG2.
My KDR is 1.67
I got 2,000 NX Prepaid.
I got 861 NX Credit.
I am Silver Grade.
I got 46,486 GP.
I got 3 Spec weapons all one week you have 2.
My Combat Score is 62
I got three permanents.
I got more headshots.
So in reality,
I win.
Originally Posted by Stevenom
Haha... Hana sucks. No one really uses them Merc's anymore
Many ways I am better than you:
I got Deckland.
I got MSG2.
My KDR is 1.67
I got 2,000 NX Prepaid.
I got 861 NX Credit.
I am Silver Grade.
I got 46,486 GP.
I got 3 Spec weapons all one week.
Your clan sucks.
I got three permanents.
So in reality,
I win.
But in REALITY, aka real world, you fail because you have spent at least $100 on this crap game and have probably played more than him. And a lot of people have 3 or more permanents, so just stfu and go back to gorfags. You are really not as cool as you think you are.
Originally Posted by CRUSTY
But in REALITY, aka real world, you fail because you have spent at least $100 on this crap game and have probably played more than him. And a lot of people have 3 or more permanents, so just stfu and go back to gorfags. You are really not as cool as you think you are.
I only spent $10 for NX Cards. O_O
I used Roboform for sur veys.
And I don't like Gorfag.
Originally Posted by Stevenom
I only spent $10 for NX Cards. O_O
I used Roboform for sur veys.
And I don't like Gorfag.
and i have used 500+ almost getting to platinum need 40 dollars more
and i have
12 perms
perm mei
146,000 gp
gold almost platinum
55% hs count legit
Originally Posted by ChimiBang
and i have used 500+ almost getting to platinum need 40 dollars more
and i have
12 perms
perm mei
146,000 gp
gold almost platinum
55% hs count legit
Nice but I only play on weekends.
I like specialist but I just use them for Spy Hunt and Quarantine. ^^
Originally Posted by ChimiBang
and i have used 500+ almost getting to platinum need 40 dollars more
and i have
12 perms
perm mei
146,000 gp
gold almost platinum
55% hs count legit
55% headshot in papa server /
Originally Posted by CRUSTY
55% headshot in papa server /
Meh. SmartAlley just OPK's and Telekill. He should be 100% Headshot.