Postlol

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
lol
WHILE I WAS PLAYING CF I PRESS ALT+TAB TO GO TO Z8 SITE AND AFTER I
GET TO CROSSFIRE AGAIN I SAW THIS THING. I DID ALL THIS WHILE I WAS INGAME PLAYING EGYPT TAKE A LOOK AT SCREENSHOTS

ⓘ

Uploaded with ImageShack.usⓘ

SO I DID IT AGAIN TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN AND AFTER THIS WAS MADE!!!

ⓘ

Uploaded with ImageShack.usⓘ

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY THIS IS HAPPENING? ITS VERY LOL
its a
i lol'd at teh second pic. first one looks shifty *shrugs*
i will try to get more to upload lol xD
i know how they do it /me
And mee....
Chances are:
1. there sprays that dont end and cover the whole wall.
2. they changed the skin of the floor with a picture..

im going with there sprays...
Quote Originally Posted by unl0ck3d View Post
Chances are:

2. they changed the skin of the floor with a picture..
Seeing as we can't change things in the .rez files yet, I'd say that's not the case at all.

People have had this problem for ages...it's the crappy programming of cheap Asians who want to make a quick buck...
Me going with there sprays.
Fail pics. Really fail. Fix ur CF immediately.
You fucked up your CF
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?