Universal/Rainbow Crosshair

PollDoes it Work?
96 votes · pick one or more
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
Universal/Rainbow Crosshair
Hey! Since my harddrive got wiped T__T I had only a few "OLD" things remaining. I found one of my old crosshair projects, Credits to sh00ter999(I think?) and me I added a couple things in it so ya. Remember IT IS OLD. I think it should work on CA. I cant go on CA now because I don't have it installed. I'm downloading it now. Ill get a pic later. Post results.




VirusTotalⓘ
Virscanⓘ
Rainbow Crosshair.rarattachment deleted · 239 downloads before removal
How .
Should be in Injectors and other ?
No .
How the hell ..
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
How the hell ..
i was thinking the same lol , anyway love those colors .
It was in wrong section...
Minion/mod moved it
Who moved it to spammers/multi tool section o.o ... w/e ; /Approved & working ...
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Who moved it to spammers/multi tool section o.o ... w/e ; /Approved & working ...
Not me /
A cross hair is technically a hack but w/e good job.
Very simple, but good job I guess?
Yea i got this source off uc
I dont like the crosshair is very hard to use
I like my Environmental Crosshair That i did with uc help
Rainbow?
U fruit.
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?