MPGH's WarRock Trading section down.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH's WarRock Trading section down.
Just a heads up to Dave and other dudes concerned, the WarRock's trading section isn't working; redirect you to main trade page when clicking on a thread.
No idea how to fix this but take a look at, last since 2-3 days.
If I'm not the first to say that, then....then have a good day.

-Bambell off.
Only about .3 people used it. Who cares?
Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
Only about .3 people used it. Who cares?
I use it. A lot more than 3 people use it and yes bambell, he knows. I think he hasn't got the time to get around to fixing it yet. We will have to wait.
The maplstory section is also has the same problem.
I'm only here for this section..
Alright Gunny, thanks, let's see how many weeks it'll take to be fix -.-".

Cause I can't see threads in that section, could someone remind me what's that site selling FAMAS boxes, please? I'll buy some dozens..
Quote Originally Posted by bambell2 View Post
I'm only here for this section..
Alright Gunny, thanks, let's see how many weeks it'll take to be fix -.-".

Cause I can't see threads in that section, could someone remind me what's that site selling FAMAS boxes, please? I'll buy some dozens..
i guess fnac.com
Quote Originally Posted by bambell2 View Post
I'm only here for this section..
Alright Gunny, thanks, let's see how many weeks it'll take to be fix -.-".

Cause I can't see threads in that section, could someone remind me what's that site selling FAMAS boxes, please? I'll buy some dozens..
It's fnac.com, but its a German website. You will need to use a website translator to help you, but i heard it works fine. PS: When you get them PM me!
Alright, thanks ya'll, exactly what I forgot.
What's nice, is that this isn't German but french, and it's my native language, heheh ;p
They are extremly expensive...I don't know how much I can get for that on eBay, could be interesting, we'll see, I'll post in trade section when I get them, but at $35 the code, it's far away the M60s.
let me know when u get some bam
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?