maybe something big! :D

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
maybe something big! :D
Well Im kinda clever and I was looking around OP7's files to find a way to get around updates and crap so the hacks will never get patched

and I found away to do it OP7 is a basic forum of programing

well if you change the file in your OP7 folder you get the version number

change version.file too version.txt

very simple to almost make a bypass

now how can we use this?

thank me if you like
the problem is the file renews all the time.
we would need to hexedit the file and change some stuff to stop it from updating.
Get around updates so the hacks wouldn't get patched? How are you supposed to play with others when you have a different version of the game? Server could potentially refuse you connecting, and also... you may lack future maps, weapons, etc.
+ i think its only some update notes not really something special.
we don't even know what it does.
well mainly the OP7 updates are only for patches so I wont be missing anything

my idea is to trick the server to think I have the same version as everyone else
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us