Without proof u are just another mr. KNOWeverything. So cu.
about the new patch
First it is said Mr Know-it-all.
And second its AN-94. You will remember that name as youll get pwned by that weapon many, many times.
And second its AN-94. You will remember that name as youll get pwned by that weapon many, many times.
Don't be so sure man. If u got master skill even in UZI I will put ur head on floor.
yeah everything is possible nowadays ... 12 kill multisltreak on ecapemode using gatling ... world is crazy.
I think for gun this...
1. M4 Crystal
2. AN-94
3 .RPK-Gold and ...
4. I know but this is hidden....sorry but i can't tell you.....
dadadaswd3223r2354
1. M4 Crystal
2. AN-94
3 .RPK-Gold and ...
4. I know but this is hidden....sorry but i can't tell you.....
dadadaswd3223r2354
Everyone think, but no one show any ss/z8 proofs. FAIL TRAIN.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CrossFire DiscussionsWhat do u think about the new patch?
10 CrossFire Discussionsthe Information about the new patch of crossfire
15 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 HelpUmm what about Texture Hack for the new patch 1.0.175SH 1 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsGun Compare Chart About The New WeaponsPE 13 WarRock - International Hackswhen they did the new patchMU 1
