Public mogh4xers V1

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Public mogh4xers V1
Alright this has a new Udetected Module in it.
Public V1 mogh4xers.rarⓘ
Enjoy

Username: str1k3r21
Password: publicjc

Yes I made it.
Tyvm, Im testing it

Edit: ammo hack and gps dont work for me
Quote Originally Posted by MajorX View Post
Tyvm, Im testing it

Edit: ammo hack and gps dont work for me
Hmm..Il look on that.I thingk they changed adress.
As soon as I find it Il edit it.
Quote Originally Posted by MajorX View Post
Tyvm, Im testing it

Edit: ammo hack and gps dont work for me
i now wrong adresses
Log in system seends stupid
Logg in system is to make it more hard to leech.
I like it
Quote Originally Posted by MajorX View Post
Logg in system is to make it more hard to leech.
I like it
Exactly,to prevent leeching but i would also do post hide if it worked..But I thingk dave is too busy with college and dosent do enything for his site now.
why put username and pass word
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?